Friday, June 25, 2010

Oakley Display Case FS



I have the Oakley Display Tower for sale... they're not sold anywhere and they're really rare. This one is the largest that i have seen online. The smaller ones SELL for 600-$800 and this is a large tower im selling for 750. If you want me to ship it leave me your zip code and if the shipping isnt horrendous, ill consider it. Its a great addition to any mancave or even a gift for a husband or son (people freak over these). It even comes with the key. E-mail me if your interested


abrodie621@aol.com
Location: South Florida

3 comments:

  1. Do you still have the Oakley double wide? If so, what condition is it in? We're in Lake Worth so I can possibly pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi do you still have it for sale, I live in homestead

    ReplyDelete